Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a involving some of the reasons you can get gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something start thinking about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that no matter how do you get a patent good an idea you could imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree would be profitable. Here’s some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may surely have a full line of products and not seeking add very much more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting the company first to find out their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. Include too many similar products and that information mill flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and don’t want to see if they should go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is already on market. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and do not need a clue who the competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a procedure that is strictly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in comparison to what isn’t too far off out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in keeping with that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, help to they participate in a quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, nevertheless was poorly written as well as cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just do not look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for the year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been being produced or inventhelp caveman commercial sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t want to take the risk becoming the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part to make yourself as marketable as possible.